This page contains miscellaneous tools and little helper programs that have been useful over the years.
Easy to use tool that searches for files within a given directory or drive.
- Searches multiple folders
- Support for file patterns and recursion
- Matches time criteria (created, last access, last change)
- Custom list output format editor, including preview
- CRC32, MD5, SHA1, and SHA-256 hashes
- Writes results to a text file or the clipboard
File size: 1.00 MB
Dirty Port Testing Tool
Tiny utility for verifying connectivity when testing or configuring network components.
- Locally create a simple TCP listener on any port
- Connect to any TCP listener remote or locally
- Send messages back and forth
Download: Dirty Port Testing Tool
File size: 38 kB