Over the years, WinUAE has proven to be run pretty much all Amiga software ever created.
If you have problems to get a certain program working, look at the links page, there are some great resources online which are also frequented by developers.
Still, WinUAE is not perfect, so if you feel you need to report a bug, please use the following type of template with all bug reports:
- WinUAE Version
- Host Operating System (Windows 7, 8, 10 etc.)
- DirectX version
- PC Graphics card and the driver version
- Sound card and the driver version
- AmigaOS version (Kickstart and Workbench)
- Extensions running (MagicWB, NewIcons, DirOPUS, ToolManager, etc.)
- Amiga settings that may have caused the problem
If you made sure your request is still valid, see the Credits page to contact one of the developers.
Help content is under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.