- No longer split changelog between contributors
- Update for WinUAE 4.4
- Add A4000/PPC example
- Update About page
- Fix some typos
- Update FAQs, HowTos
- Various minor updates
- Merge in some changes
- Fix typos, improve HTML standard adherence
- Updates for WinUAE 4.2: ROM, Quickstart, Misc, Display
- Rename the Known Bugs section, make info a bit more relevant
- Major structural reorganization
- Pull FAQ into root
- Re-purpose the Tips section into How-To
- Move Action Replay, unified Transdisk & Transrom, Data Transfer, Picasso96 to How-To
- Unify all Background pages in one section
- Move Amiga Programs and Command Line Options to Emulation
- Move UAE people to Credits
- Get rid of separate Compatibility, Transrom, Required Files pages
- Fix all hyperlinks
- Dissolve "Hints for Power Users", create a new Printing page in Emulation
- Split HDD information into its own page
- Tons of clean-ups and removal of redundant information
- Re-shuffle text to fit the actual UI layout
- Completely re-do the Keyboard page
- Modernize and clean up a lot of outdated information
- Split RAM into its own page
- Various cleanups and clarifications.
- Modernize about page
- Completely re-do Contributors page
- Completely re-do the Command Line Reference
- Remove or consolidate a lot of redundant information
- Move acronyms to the Glossary
- Remove redundant information, update remaining one
- Introduce new headlines
- Move "Create A Boot Disk" article to the Tips section
- Import new logo from winuae.net
- Update and fix some redundancies in the Links section
- Update welcome page to be less 2001
- Get rid of external links from within the pages
- Correct a load of typos, spelling errors, terminology
- Clean up all HTML files with Tidy
- Purge the style sheet CSS to start over
- Strip all styling from HTML files
- Convert to HTML5, use new tags available
- Fix, correct and update a lot of broken HTML
- Remove obsolete frame-based index and menu
- Fix some images being stretched too far
- New screenshots in PNG format for all pages
- Harmonize file names, sync with WinUAE
- Re-order and correctly name GUI entries
- Updates for WinUAE 4.0: CPU & FPU, Chipset, Adv. Chipset, Add Harddrive, RTG Board, Misc
- Updates for WinUAE 4.1
- Various updates and grammar corrections
- A few index changes
- Fix errors in pages due to mismerges
- Update copyright years
- Fix up and refresh changelog from git history
- New updates for WinUAE 3.6.0
- Include Windows 10
- New updates for WinUAE 3.5.0
- Updated Quickstart, CPU, Expansions and Game ports
- Updated screenshots
- Updated pages for latest WinUAE
- Latest updates for WinUAE help for WinUAE 3.3.0.
- Minor updates esp Hard disk files, WinUAE 3.2.1 GUI.
- Added RTG Board page
- GUI screenshots updated
- RAM accelerator board moved to expansions
- ROM Accelerator board moved to expansions
- RTG board moved to new RTG page.
- GUI changes for Paths, CPU, Adv. Chipset, ROM, RAM, CD and HD, Expansion, Soumd, Game port, Filters, Misc
- New features: Portable mode, Expansion ROMs, CDTV/CD32 turbo, Toccota, Sound volume, Table.library, Native or RTF filters.
- Web links updates
- Setup screen updated
- Added A4000/PPC to examples
- GUI changes for CPU and FPU, ROM, RAM, Floppy, Priority, About
- PPC emulation and Accelerator
- Updates for WinUAE 2.4.0
- GUI changes for Paths, About, Chipset, HDD, Expansions, Display, Sound, Misc
- Additions to index incl. Zorro, PAL, NTDS, Screen, Custom chips
- Bootdisk creation changes
- Additional command line options
- Update contributor information and changelog
- Chipset - Remove Sound emulation options
- Main - Application name updated (UAE Amiga Emulator)
- Bugs - Windows 2000 reference removed
- General Tips - Added another printer option
- Links - AmigaKit added. Amiga Forever name updated.
- About - Brand name list updated.
- Minor cleanups, slightly extend glossary
- Correct lots of internal and external links
- Fix HTML validity problems
- Various content and layout updates, error corrections
- Convert changelog into HTML, include it in the help itself
- Added new About screen
- Floppy - Bootblock, FFS
- Input - Test and remap
- Output - Recording section
- Misc - More new options
- New Chipset screenshot - sound emulation removed
- New Hard Disk screenshot - CD drive/image option
- Display - No, double and triple buffer option
- Filter - New screenshot
- Misc - New Window style option
- Index - some minor changes
- New Test and Remap options for Game Ports
- New 32 bit Chip RAM option
- Minor credits page updates
- GUI Screenshots updated
- IO Ports. New Sampler option
- CPU. New CPU Exact option
- Output: Two new options
- First Time User. uaescsi link changed
- Installation. New screenshot
- All GUI screenshots updated.
- New Expansions tab added.
- CPU - New 68040 MMU option
- IO Ports - New Protection Dongle option
- Sounds - New Drivers options
- Various options moved around.
- AmigaDOS - Parameter information added to all commands.
- All GUI screenshots updated.
- New Getting Started install screenshot
- Game and I/O Ports now split into two: IO Ports and Game Ports.
- Credits - about - Year updated from 2008 to 2009
- Examples - added Kickstart 3.1 for A3000
- Data Transfer - Added EasyADF to list
- Requirements - Added Vista to OS list
- Transfer ROM/Disk - Link added to Data Transfer page
- GUI - New settings for Hard disks, Game Ports, IO Ports, Paths, Quickstart
- Index - Updated entries for keyboard, joypad, joystick, parallel, printer, serial, MIDI
- Known bugs - CDTV emulation is better now. So removed this.
- Remove references to Win 95/98/ME as they are not supported anymore
- New screenshots for WinUAE 1.5.3
- Updated GUI Pages: Paths, Quickstart, RAM, Filter, Priority
- Add File Association to index
- Rework the About page
- New screen shot of the workbench screen, saving about 70k
- Add a reference to the FDL to all page footers
- Put all of the documentation under the GNU FDL, make according changes
- Fix a slew of typos, formatting, and HTML errors
- Move a few links to the main links page for consistency
- Add a missing link to the Action Replay page
- Minor rewording in the main Emulation page
- Added new command line options
- New options for Advanced Chipset in WinUAE 1.4.6
- Add new limits for RAM settings esp. Z3 and RTG.
- Added new screen shots for WinUAE 1.5.0
- Wording for new Chipset, RAM, Misc options
- Add a glossary explaining a few terms
- Change link to the online version
- Overhaul the readme file, update copyright years
- Fix and update wrong index entries
- Add a link to a source for free Amiga games
- Remove the unneeded Amiga Inc link, replace it with Amiga Wiki
- New logo aligned with WinUAE, from a vectorized version
- Fixed the version number display
- Minor Windows version updates
- Revamped contributors and known bugs pages
- Updated or removed a lot of dead links from the Links section
- New About screen (for 1.4.5)
- Paths. WinUAE default pull down menu
- Adv Chipset. New 'C00000 in Fast Ram' option
- Misc. uaenet.device added
- Index. uaescsi, uaehf and uaenet added.
- Replaced logo with one with a white background until we get a good replacement.
- New About screen.
- Hard drives. Two new buttons for automount removable and optical drives.
- Display. New layout.
- Filter. New hq2x option added to text.
- NB: Unable to update Help file version number in Vista. Still says 2.0.9.
- Major style update, changing the outdated color and layout schemes to something more MSDN-like.
- Update copyright information
- Include Windows Vista in the DirectX list and other areas
- Chipset: New screen shot
- Adv Chipset: New screen shot and new options
- ROM: New screen shot. HRTMon now integrated with Cartridge ROM.
- Display: New screen shot. Vert sync removed.
- Index entries for PCMCIA,IDE,SCSI,CD32,CDTV
- New screenshots: About, Quickstart, CPU, Adv Chipset, ROM, display, Sound, Game & IO, Filter
- New CPU and FPU options
- New Adv. Chipset options
- Changed Display, Sound and filter optoins
- Replaced all screenshots
- New entry for Chipset Extra
- New entry for sound in Output
- Added text for Magic Mouse
- Updated version number (not updated last time)
- New screenshots: About, Adv.Chipset, RAM, Misc
- New page in Hardware: Adv.Chip
- New entries for Motherboard RAM
- New entry for Magic Mouse in Misc
- Added Index entry for Adv.Chipset
- Updated Known bugs page
- New screenshots of About, Game & I/O Ports, Filter
- Updated known bugs page (not done for a while)
- Updated keyboard page. Table text now shows, added more keyb shortcuts
- Updated AmigaDOS page. More commands added
- Updated Contribution page.
- Various minor typo corrections, layout and HTML fixes
- Added descriptions for Faster RTG and More Accurate FPU.
- New screenshots of About, CPU, Chipset, Sound, Misc and Input.
- CPU: More accurate FPU added.
- Chipset: Faster RTG added.
- Sound: Sound lag removed.
- Misc: Power savings added.
- Input: Light gun/pen added.
- Index: Light gun and pen added.
- New screenshots of Paths, ROM, Floppy, Hardfile settings, Display, Output, Filter, Disk Swapper and Misc.
- ROM. Enable HRTMon option added
- Hard Disks. DOS Type settings for Hardfiles.
- Output. Input recorder buttons added.
- Filter. Two 1x list options added.
- Misc. Language list added
- Floppy. Disk label option added
- Index. Added HRTMon, Language.
- All new set of screenshots due to Disk Drives renamed as Floppy Drives
- Chipset. Fast Copper removed. Genlock connected added
- Floppy drives. Layout changed
- Display. Colour depth and two low res options
- Misc. Untrap mouse option
- Index. Added Genlock, removed Copper.
- Updated GUI pages for WinUAE V1.1 in particular: Paths, Harddrives, Disk Swapper, and Misc.
- Added new entries to Index.
- Updated GUI pages for WinUAE V1.0 in particular: Quickstart, RAM, Hard Drives, Sound, Game & I/O, Output, Misc, About and Paths.
- Further updates to FAQ page with corrections, additional links, etc.
- Changed Bernd Roesch's email address
- Added index and menu files for the online version - WinUAEhelp.back2roots.org
- Link to online version of the file in links page
- Miscellaneous typo and information corrections
- Command line parameters page was not linked from main tips page
- Consolidate information about OS 3.5/3.9 installation in a separate page
- Various grammar/spelling/typo/information corrections, suggested by Wolfgang Stoeggl
- Various additions suggested by Wolfgang Stoeggl
- Removed animated gif in credits section
- Moved legal notes to a separate page, include it in the Getting Started area
- Created Subversion repository to enable access for contributors
- Fixed up internal hyperlinks and insane external ones
- Made all pages HTML4 compliant, optimized HTML structure
- New screenshots, saving 200kB overall filesize
- Various fixes in texts and layout changes
- Moved ADF to Disk section to transdisk page
- Removed page dedicated to Mathias Ortmann, contained practically no information
- Directly jump to required subsections when being directed to the links page
- Fixed/updated obsolete hyperlinks
- Updated first time users page for use with new quickstart feature
- Cleaned up and updated GUI chipset settings description
- Added hardware and host sections to align help layout with actual GUI style
- Created new subsection containing usage tips
- Updated pages for data transfer, required files with data from the FAQ
- Moved FAQ and Amiga Programs pages to tips section
- Merged in new information from Bernd Roesch
- Fixed page not found errors when help was called from more recent WinUAE GUI pages
- Moved Amiga DOS commands page to background information
- Fixed several typos, grammar mistakes, ...
- Directed all external links over the dedicated links page
- Added AmigaForever and Cloanto links to the links page
- Updated developer information about Bernd Schmidt
- Updated FAQ page
- Removed obsolete information from bugs page
- Updated FAQ and general tips pages
Help content is under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.