The title says it all: this page contains miscellaneous tools and little helper programs that have been useful over the years.
Easy to use tool that searches for files within a given directory or drive.
– Searches multiple folders
– Support for file patterns and recursion
– Matches time criteria (created, last access, last change)
– Custom list output format editor, including preview
– CRC32, MD5, SHA1, and SHA-256 hashes
– Writes results to a text file or the clipboard
File size: 1.00 MB
Dirty Port Testing Tool
Tiny utility for verifying connectivity when testing or configuring network components.
– Locally create a simple TCP listener on any port
– Connect to any TCP listener remote or locally
– Send messages back and forth
Download: Dirty Port Testing Tool
File size: 38 kB